Skip to main content
- Provide evidence of creative, technical, and critical skills in art and media design via created products as visible within portfolio and exhibits.
- Explain in writing and ASL the purpose and creative process of art/media design products through their artist statement.
- Demonstrate ability to employ techniques of art criticism in analyzing their own as well as others' art/media design projects in writing and ASL.
- Demonstrate ability to revise theirs and others' art/media design projects in response to self-analysis and critical/technical feedback.
- Analyze the ethical responsibility of artworks and artists as an extension of art criticism via writing and ASL.