Gallaudet University's Fall 2020 Virtual Internship & Job Fair
Friday, November 6, 2020
12 PM - 4 PM EST
The Career Center is excited to announce the Fall 2020 VIRTUAL Internship and Job Fair! Participating in this event will provide employers with opportunities to recruit from hundreds of eager and qualified candidates, add to diversity recruitment strategies, and increase or maintain visibility at the world's only university in which all programs and services are specifically designed to accommodate deaf and hard of hearing students.
With nearly 1 in 5 Americans reporting having a disability, it's become apparent that disability is a core component of diversity and businesses greatly benefit when developing stratagies that embrace diversity in the workplace, specifically when related to disability.
Recruiting at Gallaudet makes good business sense! Let the Career Center help you to enhance your diversity recruitment strategy by joining us for this virual event.
Please bear with us as we finalize plans for this event. Registration information will soon be available by doing the following:
- Log into your Bison CareerLink Account
- Click "events"
- Click "Career Fairs"
- Click "Registration" under Fall 2020 Virtual Internship and Job Fair
- Complete the registration form and Click "submit" (note: you will be asked to confirm your registration)
- Register for an account on the Bison CareerLink
- Once you have registered you will receive an email confirming your email address. You will also be emailed your log in information in a separate email.
- Once you receive your user name and password, please log in and complete the steps above for returning employer.
Business and Government: $375.00
Education and Non-Profit: $175.00
Our virtual fair vendor will provide a training a few weeks prior to the event with your designated recruiters.
We are also providing a Deaf Awareness Training as a free fair add on. Details regarding the training will be provided after registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Monica Garvin at email@example.com.