The Career Center at Gallaudet University assists students in reaching their career goals by integrating liberal education with experience in the marketplace. We educate and empower students to practice lifelong career development skills, make effective career decisions, and achieve professional success.
Every Gallaudet graduate has the tools and self-awareness to manage his or her career successfully.
To accomplish our mission, we will:
- Assist students by providing educational and career resources and advising
- Provide career development services, seminars, and events for students and alumni
- Maintain collaboration with students, faculty, and employers to offer quality career opportunities
- Prepare students for careers by providing cooperative education and internship opportunities
- Support the educational vision, mission and goals of the University