Gallaudet operates under the direction of a president appointed by the Gallaudet Board of Trustees as the chief executive officer of the campus. The president develops campus policy through broadly based consultative procedures that include students, faculty, staff, and administrators in decision-making.
The Gallaudet Faculty Senate and its Executive Committee, made up of elected representatives of the faculty, recommend academic policy to the president through a shared-governance process.
The university divides its operations into administrative divisions, each under the direction of a vice president. The current Gallaudet leadership team of the president is (her) executive team. The members of the President's Executive Team are:
- Roberta "Bobbi" Cordano, J.D., President
- Heather Harker, Chief of Staff, Office of the President
- Dr. Jeffrey Lewis, Interim Provost, Academic Affairs
- Nicholas Gould, Executive Director, Institutional Advancement
- Lisa Clarke, Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Dominic Lacy, Chief Operating Officer
- Brandi Rarus, Chief of Marketing and Undergraduate Admissions
- Dr. Elizabeth Moore, Interim Chief Diversity Officer
- Travis Imel, Dean, Student Affairs
- Marianne Belsky, Chief Academic Officer, Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center
- Nicole Sutliffe, Chief Administrative Officer, Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center
A full list of administrators is provided in this catalog. Contact information for University administrators can be found in the People Directory.
The University Organizational Chart is available online and in the printed catalog.